CREATIVE ART PROGRAM
Children learn how to process and express their ideas through music, art and role-plays. The class is taught in fun and happy environment by our expert teachers who give children freedom to think and encourage creativity in classrooms.
– Sing along, discuss the lyrics and then flex their creative muscles by writing their own version of the songs
– Draw up their imagination! Learn how to draw, how to use water color and how to organize a Concept Board
– Learn about each character and how to design a character to fit in their stories.
– Learn how to put their thoughts and ideas on to Storyboard, which helps children visualize what is possible with their creativity.
– Dramatic and Role-plays – Children will have fun stepping into their world of imagination by adopting a role, using their voice and facial expression. Most fun of all, they get to be a director of their own story!
– Take ownership of their works! Present, perform and direct each project.
- Music for creativity and inspiration
- Sketch ideas and Concept board
- Artistic skill (Painting, Drawing, Claywork)
- The Art of storytelling
- Storyboard creating
- Directing and Acting